one of the many Nikon FF mirrorless renderings made by the Nikon community
We got some early info about the future new Full Frame Nikon mirrorless camera:
- There will be two cameras at launch
- The first cameras will ship during the first half of 2019
- The new mount is NOT name Z-mount as rumored on other sites
- The sensor is not the same of the D850 but a new sensor optimized for autofocus speed. Megapixels will be less than the 46MP from the D850
- The design is somewhere in between the modern Sony A7 and the more classic Fuji X cameras.
- The viewfinder is in the middle just like the Sony A7 series.
Reliability of that rumor is 65%.